Think about winning a case with your words.
Last week, I received hundreds of messages about my Write To Win System.
(In case you missed it, here’s what you need to know. I showed how you can convince a judge 10x times more with cleaner, crisper and persuasive arguments than pages after pages of clumsy writing with mind-boggling jargons. And I said you can achieve this easily with Write To Win.)
It caught like wildfire… and ignited ambitious practicing lawyers, paralegals, and law students to take immediate action, joining the Write To Win at a massive rate.
But, before you can get access to the Advanced Legal Writing system, you have to learn the fundamentals.
That is what this course does for you.
So, here’s what I offer. You can either sit around, stick to lazy, pompous, and pretentious writing or …
You can take this opportunity to improve your writing skills, avoid common mistakes, and start thinking like a lawyer to win law school challenges – moot courts, class assignments, debate competitions and much more.
Do you want to …. write better, persuade your teachers, and influence others? Then ….
Take advantage of this cool offer right now and get at discounted price to this program. For a limited period, the cost for this online certification program is Rs.6999/-
LEGAL WRITING FOR
Take Control of Your Words
Limited Time Offer
5 Live Mentoring Calls
My best advice: Join me & my team of enthusiastic legal writers on the Write To Win system…. FAST TRACK your path to professional growth.
COMPLETELY ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON LEGAL WRITING FOR LAW STUDENTS:
- Understand the difference between plain english writing and legal writing
- Champion clarity, cogency and truth with a clear, bold and readable style
- Create persuasive legal articles
- Eliminate verbose writing
- Find greater opportunities for career mobility with a broad range of possibilities
- Deal with counter arguments smartly
- Master sound legal analysis
And for a limited time, you can get access to this certificate course for an insanely low investment. So….
If you want to be more efficient, more effective, more articulate & reach your goals faster …
I’ll see you there.
Yours in Success,
It’s a simple fact. When you have the best training… you’re able to think and write like an articulate lawyer in the world. Immediately your entire life explodes around you. You have a powerful mindset, more clarity, and more confidence in writing that matters.
SELF-PACED E-LEARNING CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
And for a limited time, you can have a at a discounted price – & get 5 LIVE MENTORING CALLS. This deal only lasts if you invest in yourself. After that, you pay full price. My advice: Jump on it right now. You’ll be very glad you did.
The course introduces important legal reasoning and writing principles, basic vocabulary, and exercises to write like a lawyer.
The course is provided over 6 modules and 25 lessons on legal writing principles, plus additional hours of online self-study, exercises, and reading materials.
Materials for Students
- On-line texts and exercises
- Access to the archive of recorded lessons
- Welcome to Legal Writing for Law Students
- Course Overview
- Reading Assignments
- Your Right to Clear Writing
- Meaning and Concept of Legal Writing
- Types of Legal Writing
- Plain English Writing vs. Legal Writing
- Essentials of Good Legal Writing
- Legal Writing as a Four Step Process
- Omit Needless Words
- Avoid Hidden Words
- Use Base Verbs
- Write Short Sentences
- Arrange your words with care
- Use Concrete and Familiar Words
- Avoid Language Quirks
- The Battle between Active and Passive
- Use Active Voice to Communicate Better
- Use Passive Voice to Avoid Direct Confrontation
- Common Grammatical Mistakes
- Common Spelling Mistakes
- Use Contractions for Conversational Tone
- Absence of subject-verb agreement
- Run-on sentences
- Dangling modifiers
- No to legalese
- Avoid Jargon
- Cliches are out-dated
- Use Simple Words
- Three Components for Persuasive Argument
- The Power of Three – Use Parallel Phrasing
- Aristotle's Rules For Argumentation
- Cicero's 5-Step Formula For Effective Writing
- Use Sound Logical Reasoning
- Continued Improvement
- Further Resources
- Basics of Blogging
- How to write a persuasive article
- How to draft a legal notice
- How to draft a Anticipatory Bail petition